Pretty sis signing a song.
I should be working now, I know (I am! I swear!), but this song is too beautiful not to share. Happy Sunday people, and be excellent to each other x
#gpoy of the week. No, I haven’t changed much. Currently working on translations, soundtracked by Cat Power’s Sun, it’s all fun.
Because it’s time to leave tumblr and to mess with words in a more appropriate place.
(Breaking news, I have the wifi in my lounge tonight- yay for being sat in a sofa instead of being in the kitchen. 21st century-style.)
Just caught-up with the Awkward episodes I’ve been missing. Stop messing with my heart Jake Rosatti, you can do better than that. Also, #teamSadie.
Ok,another amazing weekend in Brighton I need to bulletproof for your eyes only.
- #Vortongbash was a massive success.
- Still got some talent for air hockey. But Dana won. YOU GO GIRL.
- Drinking on the beach at night, like the teenagers we once were. For the record, we’re pretty much all married, living with someone or with regular grown-up jobs now, but it’s all about the attitude, man.
- Breakfasts at Kensingtons are the best breakfasts
- I met Roliver.
- I have some awesome friends who let me steal their dvds. Teen-movies marathons for life.
- Speaking of, Whip It is great.
- I have so much comics recos now, thanks to Ryan, and to some supernice guy I met not long ago.
- See how subtle I am about me meeting new people.
- Back to comics, I’m still not happy about the whole Superboy/WonderGirl/Red Robin thing.
- I’ve been to the Marina FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER.
- Just realised I didn’t talk about my job. Key words : anxious, self-deprecation, things got better, fun, cakes.
- Watching Bandslam tonight. Forever a 16 year-old.
Love this band and song quite a bit. Of course there’s a story behind it.
I framed my beloved Red Robin. Speaking of, is anyone here a Teen Titans reader? If so, what do you think about the Kon-El/Cassie/Tim thing? I’m not sure where it would end…(Also, WHERE IS STARFIRE).
Weekend of celebration ahead, and other stuff, but I’ll tell you about it in another post. Maybe.
One of the most beautiful things you’ll see this year. If you like Eisley or Tegan & Sara, you’ll love this band. Strong and delicate at the same time.
UK, Now Now are on tour next month with Motion City Soundtrack I believe.
Third weekend in London since I moved into my flat, that’s quite sad. But last weekend was pretty special, because JOHNNY FOREIGNER VS LONDON 3 AND AFGHAN WHIGS IN LESS THAN 48H.
Hum, bullet points anyone?
- Summer in London. So hot, nearly melted away
- Johnny Foreigner were amazing as usual, and omg Bipolar Friends live, and Sofacore, and that American Football cover. Ghost cakes. marriage proposal on stage. Beach balls.
- Which leads me to “drunk Veee, never again”. Ok I wasn’t that drunk, just a tad tipsy (because of that evil cider, again), but I’ve been told off because I was too loud, and I nearly killed a guy with aforementioned beach ball. I’m just too French.
- Hi Alice! Hi Sam! Hi Braden! Hi Mark-my-jofo-buddy! Hi Richard! Hi Karlie! Hi Lewes! Hi Patty! Hi Mike! Hi the-Pixies-fan-from-the80s! Veee, making friends since 1986
- Danced and screamed on Beyonce’s Crazy In Love
- Witnessed 3 fights in 2 hours. Karma.
- Catching up with old friends.
- Koko is a beautiful venue
- Greg Dulli. Oh my. This man is so amazing, especially when he covers Radiohead. And Prince. I think I want to marry him.
- Jumping with the crowd feels so good.
- 66 live was amazing to watch.
- I’m turning pro at missing encores due to trains to catch.
Normal service will resume soon.